Prof. Bakkers from Eindhoven University of Technology and his co-workers published in Nature revolutionary results showing light emission from high quality silicon-germanium shell nanowires. In TOPSQUAD, different types of nanowires - Ge/Si core/shell - grown in Bakkers’ group will be used to realize the required topological states for future stable qubits.
Thursday 9 April 2020
More recent news
- Tue 23 Feb 2021Ellectrically switchable qubit
- Wed 23 Dec 2020The germanium quantum information route published in Nature Reviews Materials
- Wed 25 Nov 2020Interview with Prof. Dominik Zumbühl, University of Basel
- Sat 31 Oct 2020Emitting Light From Silicon
- Tue 22 Sep 2020QUANT: UT builds nano components for quantum computing