Congratulations to Devin O’Neill (PhD student of the PhotoCatalytic Synthesis Group) for winning the presenter award at the Netherlands’ Catalysis and Chemistry Conference (N3C) in Noordwijkerhout last week! Devin presented part of his PhD research on the synthesis and photochemical characterization of silver-ceria core-shell nanocubes.
Tuesday 12 March 2019
More recent news
- Mon 26 Jul 2021Open Competition ENW-M grant for UT
- Fri 16 Jul 2021NWO ECCM MVI Top-up call Granted to Dr. Georgios Katsoukis
- Fri 16 Jul 2021NWO ECCM MVI Top-up call Granted to Dr. Marco Altomare
- Mon 15 Mar 2021EBIO PROJECT LAUNCH:
- Wed 18 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research