Congratulations to Devin O’Neill (PhD student of the PhotoCatalytic Synthesis Group) for winning the presenter award at the Netherlands’ Catalysis and Chemistry Conference (N3C) in Noordwijkerhout last week! Devin presented part of his PhD research on the synthesis and photochemical characterization of silver-ceria core-shell nanocubes.
Tuesday 12 March 2019
More recent news
- Wed 18 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research
- Tue 8 Oct 2019International Symposium on Functional Materials for Electrolysis, Fuel Cells and Metal-Air Batteries
- Tue 11 Dec 2018New publications in Applied Catalysis B and Electrochimica Acta
- Mon 26 Nov 2018Moleculen bouwen met duurzame elektriciteit - Electrons to chemical bonds (E2CB)
- Fri 16 Nov 2018Top proposal Dr. Annemarie Huijser granted