Our new articles “In situ formed vanadium-oxide cathode coatings for selective hydrogen production” and “Electrochemical formation of Cr(III)-based films on Au electrodes”, summarizing our recent results in the field of “buried electrodes and selective electrochemical hydrogen evolution, are now available online. Thanks to our collaboration partners from Nouryon (Bohus, Sweden; formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) and Ann Cornell and Balázs Endrődi of the Division of Applied Electrochemistry at KTH!
Tuesday 11 December 2018
More recent news
- Wed 18 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research
- Tue 8 Oct 2019International Symposium on Functional Materials for Electrolysis, Fuel Cells and Metal-Air Batteries
- Tue 12 Mar 2019Presenter award for Devin O’Neill at N3C conference
- Mon 26 Nov 2018Moleculen bouwen met duurzame elektriciteit - Electrons to chemical bonds (E2CB)
- Fri 16 Nov 2018Top proposal Dr. Annemarie Huijser granted