Our new articles “In situ formed vanadium-oxide cathode coatings for selective hydrogen production” and “Electrochemical formation of Cr(III)-based films on Au electrodes”, summarizing our recent results in the field of “buried electrodes and selective electrochemical hydrogen evolution, are now available online. Thanks to our collaboration partners from Nouryon (Bohus, Sweden; formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) and Ann Cornell and Balázs Endrődi of the Division of Applied Electrochemistry at KTH!
Tuesday 11 December 2018
More recent news
- Mon 26 Jul 2021Open Competition ENW-M grant for UT
- Fri 16 Jul 2021NWO ECCM MVI Top-up call Granted to Dr. Georgios Katsoukis
- Fri 16 Jul 2021NWO ECCM MVI Top-up call Granted to Dr. Marco Altomare
- Mon 15 Mar 2021EBIO PROJECT LAUNCH:
- Wed 18 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research