Energy & Environmental Science's cover of October 2018 features the published white paper entitled Pathways to electrochemical solar-hydrogen technologies, which was the result of a conference organized in 2016 at the Lorentz Center, Leiden, The Netherlands.
Wednesday 17 October 2018
More recent news
- Mon 26 Jul 2021Open Competition ENW-M grant for UT
- Fri 16 Jul 2021NWO ECCM MVI Top-up call Granted to Dr. Georgios Katsoukis
- Fri 16 Jul 2021NWO ECCM MVI Top-up call Granted to Dr. Marco Altomare
- Mon 15 Mar 2021EBIO PROJECT LAUNCH:
- Wed 18 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research