Congratulations to Jeff Wood and Joris de Grooth from our cluster and Anna Klinkova from the Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology. Their joint application entitled, “Integrated Solution for Ammonia and Carbon Dioxide Recycling to Fertilizers and Fuels” submitted for the WIN-MESA+ Joint Seed Funding Program, has been granted. The review committee was impressed by projects’ merit, feasibility, training program and potential for global impact. A post-doc position will be available in our cluster soon.
Tuesday 11 February 2020
More recent news
- Mon 15 Jun 2020PhD defence of Özlem Haval Demirel “Metal organic frameworks at interfaces”.
- Fri 10 Jan 2020PhD position organic micro-pollutants removal from water
- Fri 20 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research
- Wed 11 Dec 2019ENW-KLEIN subsidy for Jeff Wood
- Fri 22 Nov 2019Professor Karin Schroën part-time chair holder of the new Membrane Processes for Food group