Dr. Jeff Wood from our cluster received a grant from NWO for the project Ion-Transport Phenomena in Structured Colloidal Networks. This so called ENW-KLEIN subsidy is meant for innovative fundamental research of high quality and / or with scientific urgency. In this project, ion transport in colloidal networks will be studied to gain information on how to improve electrodialysis and related membrane processes.
Wednesday 11 December 2019
More recent news
- Tue 11 Feb 2020Grant for Jeff Wood and Joris de Grooth
- Fri 10 Jan 2020PhD position organic micro-pollutants removal from water
- Fri 20 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research
- Fri 22 Nov 2019Professor Karin Schroën part-time chair holder of the new Membrane Processes for Food group
- Fri 4 Oct 2019Another prize winner Ameya Bysani