Tatiana Soto Montero, PhD at the M3 Optoelectronic Materials team part of IMS, won the best poster award (scientific contribution) at the 2nd International tandemPV Workshop, hosted by Fraunhofer ISE, Germany. The workshop took take place as a hybrid event in the brand new soccer stadium of SC Freiburg (Europa-Park Stadion) in close proximity to the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE). The title of the winning poster is “Single-Source Vapor-Deposited MA1–xFAxPbI3: From Mechanochemical Synthesis to Thin Films” by Tatiana Soto Montero, Suzana Kralj, Wiria Soltanpoor, Junia Solomon, Chris Baeumer, Monica Morales-Masis. Congratulations Tatiana and @m3lab_ team (https://twitter.com/m3lab_ )!
Thursday 2 June 2022
More recent news
- Tue 5 Jul 2022NWO KIC grant
- Mon 27 Jun 2022Hybrid nanomaterials as powerhouses for miniature energy storage
- Wed 11 May 2022Funding for wind and solar energy research
- Thu 17 Feb 2022Scientific directors of UT research institutes reappointed
- Wed 12 Jan 2022ERC Starting Grant for three young UT scientists