Tatiana Soto Montero, PhD at the M3 Optoelectronic Materials team part of IMS, won the best poster award (scientific contribution) at the 2nd International tandemPV Workshop, hosted by Fraunhofer ISE, Germany. The workshop took take place as a hybrid event in the brand new soccer stadium of SC Freiburg (Europa-Park Stadion) in close proximity to the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE). The title of the winning poster is “Single-Source Vapor-Deposited MA1–xFAxPbI3: From Mechanochemical Synthesis to Thin Films” by Tatiana Soto Montero, Suzana Kralj, Wiria Soltanpoor, Junia Solomon, Chris Baeumer, Monica Morales-Masis. Congratulations Tatiana and @m3lab_ team (https://twitter.com/m3lab_ )!
Thursday 2 June 2022
More recent news
- Thu 2 Nov 2023Creating efficient transparent p-type conductors
- Tue 29 Aug 2023Cover image Progress in Photovoltaics
- Mon 28 Aug 2023Monica Morales Masis in the advisory board of nature review physics
- Wed 28 Jun 2023Grant for Rebecca Saive, Janis Andersons, and Mathis van de Voorde at TEKNOWLOGY
- Tue 18 Apr 2023Best Poster Award for Junia Solomon