- Innovator Under 35 by MIT Technology ReviewRebecca Saive was awarded as Innovator Under 35 by MIT Technology Review.
She has invented a manufacturing method for solar cells that could make the global adoption of photovoltaics cheaper and faster.
The whole item can be read at: https://www.innovatorsunder35.com/the-list/rebecca-saive/Read more
- ERC Starting Grant for two promising UT scientistsThe ERC Starting Grants provided by the European Research Council, may well kickstart a young promising researcher’s career. Two University of Twente researchers were awarded a Starting Grant, the Council announced today: David Fernandez Rivas and Monica Morales-Masis, both affiliated with the University of Twente’s MESA+ Institute, will receive a financial contribution of 1,5 million euro and 1,75 million euro to develop new meaningful technologies.Read more
- Innovator Under 35 by MIT Technology Review
- ERC Starting Grant for two promising UT scientists
- Start-up grant for Monica Morales Masis
- ASML Technology Scholarship for Eloy Marcelis
- Signature former LT-members on “Wall of Fame”
- Best presentation award INASCON 2018 for Yorick Birkhölzer
- Julius Springer Prize 2018 for Guus Rijnders
- UT-partner Manuel Bibes wins Descartes-Huygensprijs
- Ron Hendriks winner MESA+ photo contest
- UT scientists develop brain-inspired memory material
- Twente researchers develop flexo-electric nanomaterial