This website contains information for students and lecturers about digital assessment. In academic year 2018-2019, the successful pilot will be continued. The following services are currently available:
- Examination hall Therm contains 150 chromebooks
- The TELT team and CES work together to support digital assessments
- For an example of a test using assessment software Remindo, please see the practice test
- The entire process for lecturers is described in detail below
instructions for Students
Students who are scheduled for a digital exam in Remindo need to do the following to prepare:
- Watch the video below:
- Take the practice test.
- Make sure you know your UT password (the same password you use for other UT services). You will need this password to log into Remindo on a chromebook at the start of the test.
Instructions for lecturers
The instructions for Remindo are grouped per subject in the assessment cycle: