On December 16th (9:00h-11:00h) there is a possibility for MedTech companies in Twente to participate in a digital exchange with the Health cluster from Oulu (Finland, also see the OuluHealth website).
In addition to a presentation about the Finnish health ecosystem in the Oulu region, ten Finnish companies (including start-ups) looking for collaborations in the Netherlands will present themselves. An excellent opportunity to get in touch with this innovative region. It is also possible for the MedTech companies from Twente to give a short pitch.
The preliminary programme for the event can be found here:
Finnish companies that will join in the event are:
- Screentec (personal protection equipment for the healthcare sector)
- Medanets (mobile point-of-care solutions for healthcare professionals)
- Prowellness (Chronic Diseases Management System – CDMS)
- Cerenion (measuring the brain function of intensive care patients)
- Code-Q (speech recognition)
- Monidor (automated infusion monitor)
- NE Device SW (remote patient monitoring)
- Nucu (multisensory stimulation)
- Near Real (remote medical consultation)
- Nukute (pre-screening and treatment of sleep apnea)
MedTech companies from Twente that are interested in participating in the event or giving a short pitch can contact Freerk Faber from the WTC Twente (CEO of WTC Twente; firstname.lastname@example.org).