This Monday was the kick off for the 5 awarded projects within the DGA fieldlab, part of the Creative Industry. In our project VReye!, led by Monique Tabak, we will research and develop a hybrid VR-gaming intervention to facilitate a knowledge transfer towards sustainable cycling behavior for rehabilitation, specifically for children with developmental coordination disorder. We will use VR eye tracking for creating personalized feedback to the therapist.
Wednesday 11 December 2019
More recent news
- Thu 25 Feb 2021Revolutionary tailor-made care for complex chronic conditions
- Tue 2 Feb 2021Upcoming event: Virtual Reality - A solution for the market or healthcare?
- Tue 2 Feb 20213 PhD positions available in the new RE-SAMPLE project
- Wed 9 Dec 2020Health DigiBooster
- Thu 26 Nov 2020Veni grant for Annemieke Witteveen