This Monday was the kick off for the 5 awarded projects within the DGA fieldlab, part of the Creative Industry. In our project VReye!, led by Monique Tabak, we will research and develop a hybrid VR-gaming intervention to facilitate a knowledge transfer towards sustainable cycling behavior for rehabilitation, specifically for children with developmental coordination disorder. We will use VR eye tracking for creating personalized feedback to the therapist.
Wednesday 11 December 2019
More recent news
- Fri 7 Feb 2020Learning about the impact of food in a playful way
- Wed 8 Jan 2020Social Media Prize for Femke Nijboer
- Fri 13 Dec 2019Pioneers in Healthcare Award for the PReferral project!
- Fri 13 Dec 2019NWO Grant for MOCIA project
- Mon 2 Dec 2019Dies Natalis 2019: opening TechMed Centre