We have 7 log cabins (blokhutten) available with a total of 105 sleeping spots. (15 sleeping spots in one log cabin). You will receive the invoice after your stay.
- Electricity is available
- A log cabin consist out of the following rooms:
- Ground floor: five bunk beds with 10 sleeping spots.
- First floor: five single beds.
- Wardrobes are available.
- The heating in the cabins only provides for frost protection of the cabins.
- Sleeping bag/duvet, pillowcase, towel and mattress cover should be brought by the renters.
- Shower and toilet accommodation are available in a separate building, on a walking distance of 25 meters from the log cabins.
It has been separated for man and woman.
It is only possible to sleep in the log cabins. It is not possible to cook a mail and there are no tables or chairs.
There are mattress, pillows and 2 blankets available on the beds.
During weekends, the UT buildings for education are closed. However, the Vrijhof (theatercafé) and the Sports Centre are open. There is also a supermarket on the Campus which is open during weekends.
The log cabins are available for €199,50 per log cabin for one night (students and employees of the UT get a discount of 10%)
A phone call with the Sports Centre is sufficient to get informal contact. Then we will provide you with an offer according to your needs.
The reservation and cancellation conditions of the Sports Centre of the University of Twente apply to all agreements entered into by us.
Do you want to make a reservation for one of the cabins? Please sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get first contact.