Below you can find the study programme for the third year of the bachelor's programme Psychology for the academic year 2019-2020. This programme applies to students who started their (first year in the) bachelor in Psychology on 1 September 2017.
Year 3 2019-2020
Sem 1 - Block 1A+1B
Sem 2 - Block 2A+2B
30 EC Elective space*
History, Ethics and Philosophy of Psychology (201500179)
* The third year (B3) of the bachelor's programme in Psychology includes a 30 EC elective/minor space in the first semester. This elective space is primarily intended to provide a wider focus (supplementing the in-depth approach in your own field of study with broad academic qualifications) and to foster internationalization. More information about the elective space possibilities can be found on the PSY website: www.utwente.nl/en/psy/bachelor/third-year and the UT minor website www.utwente.nl/minor
** Bachelor's theses 2019-2020 at www.utwente.nl/psy/graduationweb. The information about the bachelor's thesis will be available in English in September/October 2019 (for students who start the bachelorthesis in February 2020):
- Bachelorthesis Human Factors & Engineering Psychology
- Bachelorthesis Conflict, Risk and Safety
- Bachelorthesis Positive Psychology and Technology
- Bachelorthesis Health Psychology and Technology
- Bachelorthesis Instructie, Leren & Ontwikkeling
- Bachelorthesis Research Methodology, Measurement and Data Analysis
Students can start the bachelor's thesis twice a year, in September or February. In the regular programme (for students without a study delay), the bachelor's thesis is scheduled in the second semester, starting in February.