Below you can find the study programme for the third year of the bachelor's programme Psychology for the academic year 2018-2019. This programme applies to students who started their (first year in the) bachelor in Psychology at september 1, 2016.
Year 3 2018-2019
Sem 1 - Block 1A+1B
Sem 2 - Block 2A+2B
30 EC Elective space*
History, Ethics and Philosophy of Psychology (201500179)
* The third year (B3) of the bachelor's programme in Psychology includes a 30 EC elective/minor space in the first semester. This elective space is primarily intended to provide a wider focus (supplementing the in-depth approach in your own field of study with broad academic qualifications) and to foster internationalization. More information about the elective space possibilities can be found on the PSY website: http://www.utwente.nl/psy/bachelor/aanmelden_b3/ and the UT minor website www.utwente.nl/minor
** Bachelortheses 2018-2019 (more information (in Dutch) at www.utwente.nl/psy/graduationweb. The information about the bachelorthesis will be available in English in September/October 2018 (for students who start the bachelorthesis in February 2019):
- Bachelorthesis Human Factors & Engineering Psychology
- Bachelorthesis Conflict, Risk and Safety
- Bachelorthesis Positive Psychology and Technology
- Bachelorthesis Health Psychology and Technology
- Bachelorthesis Instructie, Leren & Ontwikkeling
- Bachelorthesis Research Methodology, Measurement and Data Analysis
Students can start the bachelorthesis twice a year, September 1st or February 1st. In the regular programme (for students without a study delay), the bachelorthesis is scheduled in the second semester, starting the 1st of Februari.