Mission and Vision
Connecting and supporting Female Doctoral Candidates among the UT and bringing a safe place to express the challenges related to growing professionally in STEM fields.
We envision an inclusive and equitable university that promotes and empowers Female Doctoral Candidates both in their personal development and their careers in STEM fields, such as academia, during and after their stay in the UT.
- Raise awareness of challenges of Female Doctoral Candidates and give them their own voice
- Create a contact point for female Doctoral Candidate within the UT; especially for those who recently joined
- Increase the number of Female Doctoral Candidates that pursue a career in STEM-related fields (e.g academia) in a safe environment
- Build a strong and supportive network, to help each other in daily research life and beyond (e.g. talking about career opportunities and paths)
- Understand the socio-cultural environment of the UT regarding gender and inclusion among Doctoral Candidates
- Bring males and female PhDs/PDEngs from the UT together