AcademicTransfer started a digital community for each step in your scientific career. We are proud to announce that AcademicTransfer took the first steps to realize this ambition network.
P-NUT is kindly invited to test the AcademicTransfer platform and to participate in an interesting network program concerning your career steps. The event focusses on the doctoral candidates (i.e., PDEng and PhD's) in this stage of the community, we value your opinion on the development of functionalities.
The AcademicTransfer community is the place to be for doctoral candidates. All the benefits at a glance:
- One platform - all vacancies in Dutch science are put together on one platform
- CV-Matching - upload your CV and find out which vacancies match your CV
- Sourcing - recruiters working in research are able to find and approach you on the basis of your profile (only if indicated by you)
- Manage all your applications in one environment
- Make the application procedure easy by saving different CV’s and other files in your online environment.
In the long run you will get more options such as contacting other scientists, displaying unpublished research data, a marketplace for scientists, finding information on funding and interesting events matching your profile.
Are you in?
We sincerely hope to welcoming you to the user group. If you want to bring a fellow PhD/PDEng from your own network please pass on this event to her/him. The registration deadline is the 3rd of April 2020. The event takes place from 12:00 to 14:00 hours. You will receive an invitation link for the digital event after registration and confirmation.