As a member of P-NUT (annual membership fee: € 12):
- you can participate for free in all our workshops and lunch meetings,
- you will receive monthly newsletters about our upcoming events and activities, and
- we will provide you with relevant information related to your promotion trajectory and help you to connect with other doctoral candidates at the University of Twente.
But, most important:
- you will give us a greater voice at university and national level to represent and defend our rights as doctoral candidates, and
- you will support our non-profit association, which is led by voluntary doctoral candidates like you and is therefore dependent on subsidizes from its members (e.g., to organize social events).
Thus, if you would like to become a member of P-NUT, please download and print this membership form and give it to one of the board members during an event or send it directly via mail to: email@example.com.
You would like to become more actively involved in our association, e.g. by organizing events, representing and informing other doctoral candidates? We are always looking for enthusiastic new board members like you! A board position boosts your CV. If you would like to join our team, send us an email and we will contact you! Currently, we have the following vacancies available:
- Vice-Secretary - to assist with our administration
- Vice-Treasurer - to assist with financial management and sponsorships
You can cancel your membership at any time by contacting P-NUT via firstname.lastname@example.org*.
*(Please be aware of the following:  Cancellations initated otherwise will not be processed.  The annual membership fee (€ 12) is due as long as your membership is not terminated on your initiative.  There will be no refund for any membership cancellation requested after payment.)