'Mission 10-X' is the name of a new alliance from UT and three other Dutch universities, whose mission is to make information technology radically more energy efficient. Professor Hans Hilgenkamp is one of the protagonists and the intended scientific director. 'It is not about one project, but about setting a movement in motion.' This article is only available in Dutch, click here to read it on the website of UToday.
Thursday 15 December 2022
More recent news
- Mon 19 Jun 2023Successful kick-off for NWA programme NL-ECO
- Mon 19 Jun 2023BRAINS PhD students win poster prizes at MüSIM23
- Tue 6 Jun 2023NIAS-Lorentz Theme Group 2025
- Wed 14 Dec 2022Big consortium starts research into energy-efficient information technology
- Mon 26 Sep 2022Brainspiration brengt topwetenschappers samen op UT