The NIAS-Lorentz Program is looking for a researcher to set up and coordinate a NIAS-Lorentz Theme Group (NLTG).
An NLTG is an international group of up to 3 researchers pursuing cutting-edge research that bridges the Humanities and Social Sciences with the Natural and Technological Sciences. The NLTG project should have close links with the Dutch research community.
- 3 fellowships, February-June, at Netherlands Insitute for Advanced Study in Humanities and Social Sciences (NIAS), Amsterdam
- Stipend or teaching replacement
- 1-week Lorentz Center workshop with organisational support
- At least 3 years of postdoctoral research experience
- Affiliation with a university or research institute
Didy van Maanen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-proposal: 1 September 2023
Full proposal: 1 November 2023