Findings published in the Women Professors Monitor 2020 showed that the UT has only 17% of female associate professors – a percentage even lower than the number of full female professors, which is now at 21%. Are there specific hurdles than women encounter when climbing up the academic ladder? Based on multitude of interviews with female scientists at the UT, one answer comes to mind: (lack of) support. More information
Wednesday 10 March 2021
More recent news
- Sun 3 Oct 2021Our first Diversity Week starts on 4 October!
- Tue 20 Apr 2021Share your proposal for a more inclusive UT!
- Wed 17 Feb 2021You might succeed as an academic and still fail as a parent
- Mon 11 Jan 2021FFNT Online "New Year's Reunion" 11 January 2021
- Mon 16 Nov 2020FFNT 15th anniversary 15 November 2020