The University of Twente conducts high tech human touch research. VISICO follows this philosophy, and conducts practice-engaged research. We tie our research to significant real-life problems in real-life setting. We call these settings where research meets education, society, and companies a Living Lab. In living labs we explore, develop, teach in collaboration with industry. VISICO has a range of completed and ongoing Living Labs. Ongoing projects are:
- Serious Gaming And Virtual Reality For Construction Training
- Smart Inner City Construction
- Virtual Design And Collaboration
- Co-Designing Planning Support Systems
- Facilitating Decision-Making Process Of Railway Infrastructure Maintenance
The completed project page shows more about visico's completed Living Lab activities.