Robots in movies are getting smarter and smarter, but is this also true for robots in the real world? In this lecture for Universiteit van Nederland, UT professor Bojana Rosic explains how robots can learn using artificial intelligence. But will they ever outsmart us?
Wednesday 24 March 2021
More recent news
- Wed 12 May 2021Green Team Twente: "It's time to reap our harvest!"
- Fri 7 May 2021Solar Team Twente travels to solar car race in the Sahara
- Thu 22 Apr 2021Three award recipients from Twente for fund ‘Science communication by scientists: Appreciated!’
- Thu 22 Apr 2021Safe and precise surgical catheter guiding by robots
- Thu 15 Apr 2021SURF Research Support Champion 2021 universities: Maria Kamp, Faculty ET