The open access journal article "Model based optimization of process parameters to produce large homogeneous areas of laser-induced periodic surface structures" by fellow PhD Researcher Marek Mezera and Prof. Dr. Gert-Willem Römer was featured on Advances in Engineering as "key scientific article contributing to science and engineering research excellence". Check it out.
Friday 27 September 2019
More recent news
- Mon 13 Jul 2020ReumaNederland is working with the UT on a new pill strip
- Wed 8 Jul 2020Engineering Technology welcomes Ton van den Boogaard as portfolio holder research
- Mon 29 Jun 2020World Champion Green Team Twente unveils one of the most efficient hydrogen cars in the world
- Mon 22 Jun 2020Industrial boilers have to be ‘greener’
- Thu 11 Jun 2020Aftermovie DriveUThrough campus tour