- Before you contact a company for an internship you must have had an appointment with the internship office (https://www.utwente.nl/en/eemcs/traineeship/)
- At least 45 EC should be obtained before starting the internship.
- You must have an approved individual study programme https://www.utwente.nl/emsys/programmeinformation/rules_documents/
- A company contract is signed by the internship office.
1. An internship is not compulsory. You may also take 20 EC of elective courses.
2. Students with a HBO bachelor are not allowed to take an internship.