Brainspiration is an international meeting on brain-inspired concepts and materials for information processing.
13 and 14 October 2022
Online / University of Twente
Brainspiration 2022 will cover recent progress and future perspectives on brain-inspired concepts and materials for information processing and sensing, including:
- intelligent matter for information processing and sensing
- analog in-memory computing
- oscillating neural networks
- novel computational devices and architectures in unconventional physical substrates
- theoretical concepts of computing in non-digital, "brain-like" physical substrates
- neural interfacing
The meeting is highly interdisciplinary as we aim at bringing together researchers from physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science, machine learning, computer engineering, nonlinear dynamics etc.
Yoeri van de Burgt, Eindhoven University of Technology
Alexander Khajetoorians, Radboud University Nijmegen
Beatriz Noheda, CogniGron - University of Groningen
Wilfred van der Wiel, BRAINS – University of Twente