On the day of the UT DIES on May 12, Frans Timmermans (Executive Vice-President EU) visited the SLIMPARK project of our energy research group. Next to an explanation of the underlying concepts of smart charging and intelligent integration of PV generation and Smart Charging in the electricity infrastructure by the research team (Johann Hurink, Gerwin Hoogsteen, Bart Nijenhuis), Frans Timmermans was also asked to experience the future smart charging by connecting his own Electric Vehicle to the charging infrastructure, using an APP developed by the UT research team for a better integration of EV charging in the electricity systems.
Friday 19 May 2023
More recent news
- Tue 6 Jun 2023NIAS-Lorentz Theme Group 2025
- Thu 30 Mar 2023Matthias Walter wins Applied Mathematics Education Prize, AMEP 2023
- Tue 21 Mar 2023PhD defence Rong Zou
- Thu 12 May 2022Matthias Walter receives Onderwijsbloemetje
- Sat 9 Apr 2022In memoriam: prof. dr. Gerhard Woeginger