The Netherlands Society of Statistics and Operations Research (VvS+OR) has honored Stefan Klootwijk with the second prize of the Jan Hemelrijk award for his master thesis with the title “Probabilistic Analysis of Facility Location on Random Shortest Path Metrics”. The prize was awarded during the annual meeting of VvS+OR in Utrecht. Stefan finished his master thesis under the supervision of Bodo Manthey and we are happy that he continues to be a part of our group as a PhD student.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
More recent news
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms