Scientists from the University of Twente and UMC Utrecht are developing a mathematical model that can simulate the activity in different parts of the brain of epileptic patients. This helps to identify which brain parts play a role in epileptic attacks and may improve the surgical treatment. The project received a ZonMw Pearl, an honor only awarded to the most outstanding projects.
Tuesday 31 August 2021
More recent news
- Thu 2 Dec 2021Appointment new chair of the EEMCS Examination Board
- Mon 29 Nov 2021In Memoriam: Ruud de Vries
- Wed 17 Nov 2021PhD defence: Olena Palii
- Tue 14 Sep 2021SMRA and MICCAI Carotid Artery Vessel Wall Segmentation Challenge – top result for UT- EEMCS-Applied Analysis Group!
- Thu 26 Aug 2021Face masks will be mandatory again as of Monday 30 August 2021