What happens inside the brain of a person suffering from a migraine? That is the puzzle that UT researcher Mathieu Odijk is trying to solve together with researchers from the LUMC in Leiden. Besides his scientific interest, he has a personal stake in this research: Odijk’s sister had severe migraines at least twice a month and he experiences it around twice per year as well.
Thursday 19 September 2019
More recent news
- Tue 30 Jun 2020Magnus force of rotating microscopic magnetic particles
- Mon 18 May 2020ELECTROMED project joins the fight against COVID-19
- Mon 18 May 2020Compensate all air travel-related CO2 emissions by Greensand olivine
- Wed 6 May 2020Helene Anderson Svahn CEO Haldex
- Tue 10 Mar 2020Bouquets of nanoflowers with a golden touch