What happens inside the brain of a person suffering from a migraine? That is the puzzle that UT researcher Mathieu Odijk is trying to solve together with researchers from the LUMC in Leiden. Besides his scientific interest, he has a personal stake in this research: Odijk’s sister had severe migraines at least twice a month and he experiences it around twice per year as well.
Thursday 19 September 2019
More recent news
- Thu 18 Apr 2019Olivine compensation for CO2 footprint
- Thu 14 Mar 2019Podcast: Micro naald moet onderzoek naar processen in hersenen nog preciezer maken
- Wed 13 Mar 2019Miniaturized neuroprobe for sampling neurotransmitters in the brain
- Mon 19 Nov 2018Poster prize at MicroTAS conference for Anke Vollertsen
- Wed 31 Oct 2018MESA+ day poster prize Josh Loessberg-Zahl and Douwe de Bruijn