We are very proud of the achievements of Anke Vollertsen in close collaboration with Stefan Dekker to win a poster prize on the MicroTAS conference out of a total of 700 presented posters. MicroTAS is a peer-reviewed conference focusing on Lab-on-Chip systems and Microfluidics, enabling applications in life sciences and chemistry.
Monday 19 November 2018
More recent news
- Tue 30 Jun 2020Magnus force of rotating microscopic magnetic particles
- Mon 18 May 2020ELECTROMED project joins the fight against COVID-19
- Mon 18 May 2020Compensate all air travel-related CO2 emissions by Greensand olivine
- Wed 6 May 2020Helene Anderson Svahn CEO Haldex
- Tue 10 Mar 2020Bouquets of nanoflowers with a golden touch