We are very proud of the achievements of Anke Vollertsen in close collaboration with Stefan Dekker to win a poster prize on the MicroTAS conference out of a total of 700 presented posters. MicroTAS is a peer-reviewed conference focusing on Lab-on-Chip systems and Microfluidics, enabling applications in life sciences and chemistry.
Monday 19 November 2018
More recent news
- Thu 19 Sep 2019Uncovering the brain's migraine secret
- Thu 18 Apr 2019Olivine compensation for CO2 footprint
- Thu 14 Mar 2019Podcast: Micro naald moet onderzoek naar processen in hersenen nog preciezer maken
- Wed 13 Mar 2019Miniaturized neuroprobe for sampling neurotransmitters in the brain
- Wed 31 Oct 2018MESA+ day poster prize Josh Loessberg-Zahl and Douwe de Bruijn