We are very proud of the achievements of Anke Vollertsen in close collaboration with Stefan Dekker to win a poster prize on the MicroTAS conference out of a total of 700 presented posters. MicroTAS is a peer-reviewed conference focusing on Lab-on-Chip systems and Microfluidics, enabling applications in life sciences and chemistry.
Monday 19 November 2018
More recent news
- Wed 31 Oct 2018MESA+ day poster prize Josh Loessberg-Zahl and Douwe de Bruijn
- Mon 15 Oct 2018Defense Stefan Dekker, November 9th 2018, 2.15 PM
- Wed 30 May 2018Important step for two University of Twente-projects towards becoming FET Flagships
- Thu 3 May 2018BIOS nominated for the ECIU team award
- Wed 11 Apr 20181.7 million euros Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND grant for PhD training programme MCEC