The new Erasmus+ application is now available to download!
The Erasmus+ Mobile App is the single point of entry into the Erasmus+ programme, providing a broad range of information, tools and services to help you plan and carry out your Erasmus exchange.
Find everything you need to know about opportunities to go abroad with Erasmus + and check out all the features that are specifically built to facilitate your experience!
Features of the Erasmus+ App:
The Erasmus+ App offers a lot of features and will be further updated to accommodate more. For now you can:
- Keep track of the preparations for your mobility abroad, the tasks you have to do while you are away, as well as the ones needed upon your return, by using the Mobility Journey checklists;
- Read useful tips and stories written by other Erasmus+ participants and even submit your own;
- Find nice events and discounts near you from local student organisations;
- Find relevant services supporting your mobility experience;
- Learn more about all the opportunities available under the Erasmus+ umbrella and stay mobile!
The Erasmus+ App is owned and funded by the European Commission.
The contents of this publication are the responsibility of the University of Twente and do not necessarily reflect the view of the European Commission. The European Commission will not be held responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained in this publication. The information is correct at the time of writing. In the case of any discrepancy between this publication and official Erasmus+ publications, the Erasmus+ publications apply.