THIS SYMPOSIUM WILL BE IN DUTCH
Are you planning to make a difference in the field of medical devices in the next 5 to 10 years? Do you want to be up to date on the major developments in MedTech, informed and inspired by new business models? Join our Inspired by Science meeting on ‘New Business Models for Medial Devices’.
WHAT Inspired by Science meeting on New Business models for Medical Devices
WHERE The Gallery, Hengelosestraat 500 (7521 AN) in Enschede
WHEN Tuesday July 4th, 2017
TIME 16.30 – 20.15 hr
This combined academic and pragmatic approach will offer an inspiring session for entrepreneurs, scientists, clinicians and others interested in this topic.
The meeting will be chaired by Remke Burie, director of operations of the European Technical Medical Center, University of Twente.
16.15 hr: Doors open
16:30 -18:00 hr:
- Welcome by Jaap Beernink, director Novel-T
- Yves Verboven, director Market Access & Economic Policies MedTech Europe
- Maarten den Braber, strategist on the impact of digital health in organizations and society.
- Maarten IJzerman, deputy dean Health & Biomedical Technology, University of Twente
- Marieke Timmer, pitch Orikami
18:00 – 18:45 hr: Refreshments, drinks & networking
18:45 – 20:15 hr:
- Jeroen Kemperman, sr. Manager Strategy, Programs, Investments and Lessons, Achmea
- Peter van Driel, principal Government Affairs Specialist, Medtronic
- Benno Lansdorp, Demcon Advanced Mechatronics, with Andre Elands, the eNose company
- Roland Zegger, managing partner, NLC HealthTech incubators
- Pieter Spierings, Spierings medical technologies
Want to be sure of a seat? Register now via this Health Valley registration link. For questions about your registration or the event, please contact Health Valley firstname.lastname@example.org or the University of Twente email@example.com.
The program is part of the High Tech Knowledge Transfer initiative of the University of Twente and Novel-T funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of the European Union, and organized in close collaboration with Health Valley and Demcon.