The knowledge festival where speakers from science and practice share their knowledge, vision and experiences in the field of security, cybersecurity and risk management. This year's theme is ‘Safety doesn't happen by accident’. Safety plays out at different levels. From global in terms of climatic challenges to safety on a European and national level. Keynote speaker Dave Maasland delves deeper into the world of cybersecurity. Martin van Staveren's keynote will focus on an integral, critical view of security, viewed from a multiple risk perspective. And which downsides are there to security?
Friday 30 September 2022
More recent news
- Mon 4 Dec 2023"Ready or not, quantum technology is here"
- Wed 29 Nov 2023Resilience reflection #17: A diverse, inclusive community
- Thu 23 Nov 2023Resilience Reflection #16: Circular Economy
- Fri 17 Nov 2023Resilience Reflections #15: Preparing for the worst
- Thu 9 Nov 2023Twente Airport as a test location for quiet aviation innovation