In this 2nd workshop on AI and data science, the goal is to form a number of Topic groups, where each group brings together scientists with different backgrounds but with a common interest in a specific subfield of AI and data science. To this end, the workshop will be organized in three successive parts:
- Information exchange on research programs from various scientific groups that are related to AI and data science. This will take place through posters.
- Identification and formation of a handful of topic groups.
- Meetings per topic group on goals, wishes, success criteria, and next steps.
The workshop will be closed with snacks and drinks. By and large, it is an excellent opportunity to start and strenghten new collaborations.
detailed program will follow asap
- researchers University of Twente
where & when
- 8 October 2019
- 13:00 - 17.45
- free enterance including drinks
- DesigLab | IDEATE | INFORM
If you cannot attend the event for which you have already registered, we kindly ask that you let us know. Simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org