New dates to be announced
Time and Place
9.00 - 13.00 in building Drienerburght
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum of 20 participants
Ir. Erik Prins, independent advisor and Dr.ir. Aya van den Kroonenberg, senior grants consultant.
Course materials will be provided during the training.
Excellent researchers (3-8 years after promotion) with an excellent idea for research, who consider applying for a NWO-VIDI grant.
Awareness on the context of NWO-VIDI grants:
- Further development of your ideas for doing research
- A sound proposal for the grant
- Good presentation of your research proposal
- Increased chances for funding
Context of the 'NWO vernieuwingsimpuls':
- Developing the VIDI project idea
- CV presentation
- Writing a VIDI- grant proposal
- Proposal review by peer course members and trainers
- Presentation skills (when reaching the second round)
- Support from the University of Twente
If you reach the second round: training on presentation skills.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
Training parallel to proposal writing.
- Theory and instruction on developing a project idea, CV presentation and panel discussion
- Individual advice from experts on project idea
- Improving presentation of project idea and CV against the evaluation criteria and instruction for proposal writing
- Improving the proposal
Selected course is not available.