After the training:
● You know how to influence yourself and others and achieve what you want;
● You have practiced with effective action in difficult conversation situations;
● You know your own strong or less developed sides better;
● You have insight into others and their reaction patterns and know how to react;
● You can positively change the interaction patterns between yourself and others.
Methods to manage yourself in difficult situations;
Recognizing and influencing patterns in collegial interactions and relationships;
Styles of influence;
Ways to manage difficulty and opposition;
Skills to interact and react with result.
Two full days including lunch.
A personal intake of 30 minutes - online - is scheduled within 2 weeks prior to day 1 with the trainer.
Presence on both days is necessary.
All UT courses are offered in Engslish.* This is also a good opportunity to develop your English skills further. If you find any difficulty in expressing yourself in Englisch during the course, the trainer can always offer assistance.
*unless all participants who registered for the course have Dutch as their first language.