Senior reserchers will achieve a good understanding of:
- the ERC evaluation criteria and how and where to address these in the proposal;
- what makes an excellent PI according to the ERC evaluators of the different domains/panels;
- how to use the logic tree for grant writing, to prepare a competitive scientific proposal considering panel specificis and type of project.
- ERC Grants: specific Advanced level considerations
- Before you start writing: important aspects during preparation, including project development.
- The Principal Investigator and the Scientific Proposal: the ERC application
- Question time, including individual assessment of next steps in preparing the ERC application.