- You are cognisant with the principles and techniques of Time Management and are able to apply these to your own situation.
- You are able to deal with reactions from the (work) environment to the changes initiated.
- You have developed an overall vision on the distribution of your own time over various areas of attention.
- management of your agenda;
- task control;
- setting priorities;
- handling mail, email, telephone and such;
- work-life balance.
*This course is fully booked, if you register now, you will be placed on the waiting list and you will be enrolled if a place becomes available.