After this training you will know the tasks and rights of the Faculty Council or Dienstraad, know how to use these rights in practice, are able to cooperate with your dean/director in a constructive way, are able to write a proper decision and will have made concrete agreements on how you will operate in the coming year.The exact result depends on the content of the training, which is decided upon in consultation with the FC or DR.
- Rights and tasks of the FC or DR according to the WHW.
- Right of consent, advice, on information and on initiative.
- Topics in participation.
- Writing of a good advice or consent decision.
- Course of action for the FR or DR.
- Contact with the supporters.
- Meeting and consultation with the dean/director.
- Effective meetings.
- The exact content of the training is decided upon in consultation with the FC or DR.
Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org