Increasing your chances in acquiring a VENI grant by:
- Learning about the procedures and the evaluation criteria for the NWO VENI grant
- Presenting your CV specifically for the VENI grant.
- Writing a sound VENI proposal that can be submitted to NWO
- Explanation of the evaluation criteria and procedures of the Vernieuwingsimpuls;
- Development and critical assessment of the innovativeness and feasibility of your VENI project idea;
- CV evaluation and presentation;
- Writing a solid VENI-grant proposal;
- Training of your presentation skills specifically for the VENI-committee (when you reach the interview round).
This training is given by external consultants and is organized and paid centrally. In addition, Arend Zomer (https://www.utwente.nl/en/intranet/grants/) and each faculty provide support for VENI candidates.
Faculty contact person:
BMS: Prof.dr. Ariana Need
EWI: Prof.dr. Nelly Litvak
ET: Dr.ir Timo Meinders
ITC: Dr.ing. Tom Rientjes
TNW: Prof.dr.ir. Wiendelt Steenbergen