You are an employee of the UT and:
● You want your opinion to be heard more often in meetings, but you feel inhibited to do so;
● You want to appear clearer and more confident to others;
● You find it difficult to say no and indicate your limits;
● You hesitate to give others feedback because you do not want to hurt them;
● You want to be more assertive, but remain respectful;
● You want to listen better to your own needs and also make them known to others.
After the training:
● You say no more often if you want to and with less stress;
● Let others know your limits and needs;
● Indicate more clearly what your wishes are;
● You let your opinion be heard during meetings;
● You can criticize in a respectful and understandable way;
● You can receive feedback from others;
● Your self-confidence has increased.
● Reasons why many people find it difficult to say no
● I know my selves: insight into yourself, your strengths and your beliefs and how the can limit and help you
● Say no without guilt and with respect
● Take the floor -when you need to- in a meeting
● Make a request and refuse a request
● Give and receive feedback
● Practice with your own difficult work situations
All UT courses are offered in Engslish.* This is also a good opportunity to further develop your English skills. If you experience any difficulty in expressing yourself in Englisch during the course, ask the trainer for assistance.
*unless all participants who registered for the course have Dutch as their first language.