DURING THE WEBHARE complete COURSE, YOU WILL get to know a full overview of all features this template offers.
The course focuses on the UT template shown below. ITC, institute en non-branding template users can also join. Users of the Student Union template can also attend, but should realize that 30% of the course content is not relevant to them.
In this course we first cover the basic course topics:
- The editor to create and edit webpages
- Using stylings like headings on your page
- Creating links
- Adding pictures
- Rules for files and folders
- If time, basic information about additional features
Then we proceed to more advanced topics:
- Inline components (within the text area)
- Widgets (blocks/banners on your page)
- Web forms
- Google Analytics
- More on Search Engine Optimization
- General advanced features/tips
For questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 5665.
*This course is fully booked, if you register now, you will be placed on the waiting list and you will be enrolled if a place becomes available.