In this follow-up course participants extend their knowledge of Dutch to CEF-level C1.
- Dutch grammar and conventions;
- social & professional language;
- speaking fluently & spontaneously;
- writing clear, detailed and well-argued short texts;
- reading long and complex business and literary texts;
- understanding films & TV programmes.
Extra attention is paid to practical conversation skills.
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of 48 contact hours, with 2 two-hour sessions per week. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per lesson.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier language courses, in this case Professional Dutch (B2 level); or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam
The sign up for the language courses after the summer vacation is possible from the 15th of June.