In this follow-up course participants extend their knowledge of Dutch to CEF-level C1.
- Dutch grammar and conventions;
- social & professional language;
- speaking fluently & spontaneously;
- writing clear, detailed and well-argued short texts;
- reading long and complex business and literary texts;
- understanding films & TV programmes.
Extra attention is paid to practical conversation skills.
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of 48 contact hours, with 2 two-hour sessions per week. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per lesson.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier language courses; or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam