In this follow-up course participants extend their knowledge of Dutch to CEF-level B1.
- Dutch grammar and conventions;
- speaking about familiar topics;
- expressing opinions, plans & wishes;
- understanding general TV programmes;
- writing personal letters and short texts; reading media articles.
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of 52 contact hours, with 2 two-hour sessions per week. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per lesson.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier language courses, in this case Dutch for beginners 2 (A2 level); or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam
The sign up for the language courses after the summer vacation is possible from the 15th of June.