In this follow-up course participants extend their knowledge of Dutch to CEF-level B1.
- Dutch grammar and conventions;
- speaking about familiar topics;
- expressing opinions, plans & wishes;
- understanding general TV programmes;
- writing personal letters and short texts; reading media articles.
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of 52 contact hours, with 2 two-hour sessions per week. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per lesson.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier language courses; or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam