In this follow-up course participants extend their basic knowledge of Dutch, CEF-level A2.
Method used: We continue with Nederlands in gang
- Dutch grammar and conventions
- Extended basic vocabulary
- Speaking and writing about everyday situations and personal life
- Understanding and being able to produce short messages and announcements
- Writing short and simple letters, invitations, etc., give personal information
- Reading for the main points in short texts
Each lesson includes a variety of practical and interactive learning activities, covering all skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of 36 contact hours, 18 two hour sessions, twice a week. Homework is expected to take approximately 2 hours per lesson.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier language courses; or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam