At completion you will demonstrate increased self-confidence and persuasiveness when using English in job interviews and job offer negotiations.
- short individual interviews;
- delivery of “tell me about yourself’ question and response to critical incident questions;
- tutor and group feedback;
- understanding and responding to different question forms.
Sell yourself successfully:
- English phrase bank for analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats;
- presenting yourself as the ideal interview candidate;
- if appropriate, short demonstration presentations;
- interview follow up.
- negotiating terms and conditions;
- dealing with job offers.
English Q&A Bank:
- structuring clear and effective responses to typical interview questions;
- how to prepare for difficult interview questions;
- interviewing the interviewers - asking your own questions
*This course is fully booked, if you register now, you will be placed on the waiting list and you will be enrolled if a place becomes available.