After this training the participants are able to:
- Explain that there are different learning styles
- Recognize an active formulated learning
- Describe the relationship between learning objectives and the intended learning outcomes of the programme.
- Describe the difference and relation between the assessment scheme, assessment plan and test specification matrix
- Recognize the concept of Constructive Alignment in educational activities
- Understand the steps of curriculum design
- Understand the philosophy of the Twente Educational Model
- Understand the process of quality assurance at the University of Twente
The second module is mainly “tailor made”, aiming at specific questions and learning needs from the participants.
This training is designed for educational staff members who want to know more about educational philosophies, theories and design models as used on the University. This insight may help in their support and/or coordination activities. There is also room to address other individual learning questions.
The training can be planned on request for a small group of staff members.