- The Analytic Storytelling training will enable you to structure your complex content into a clear and compelling story, for different audiences.
- You can apply these skills in any type of communication (scientific publications, policy proposals, business presentations, grant applications, for peers or laymen).
- During the full day course, you will learn the Analytic Storytelling method through theory, examples, and exercises partly based on your own work.
- Our goal is to help you to deliver a clear and urgent message that sticks with your audience.
- You will learn the tools to do that in the training session.
- Topics include: adapting to different audiences, structuring your story and providing a rich and engaging context that makes your story meaningful for others.
*This course is fully booked, if you register now, you will be placed on the waiting list and you will be enrolled if a place becomes available.