After this intensive workshop you will have:
· analyzed the structure of a relevant scientific article
· an understanding of cohesion and clarity in your writing
· an understanding of the thin line between paraphrasing and plagiarism
· gained knowledge about editing and revising
· received individual feedback from a trainer or language professional on your writing
· received an individual coaching session from a trainer or language professional
· a supportive environment where you work together with your peers and the trainer to improve your scientific writing skills
· learning skills which are directly applicable and field-specific
· learning-by-doing approach
· individual feedback and an individual coaching session
· Extensive instruction on basic English grammar and vocabulary
· Extensive in-depth treatment of discipline-specific content
The Science Writing course is a collaborative effort between the UT Language Centre and the Twente Graduate School, University of Twente.
You have participated in the Academic Publishing Bootcamp. No previous publishing experience is required.